Our aim at Thomas Adams School is to ensure all students reach their full potential. We appreciate that children begin at our school at different starting points and require different needs. We aim to provide a supportive environment where students are stretched and challenged in their education and receive the necessary information, advice and guidance that will raise their aspiration and empower lifelong learning.
This website page will provide a portal for key information on a range of career based opportunities and aspirational experiences that will hopefully inspire your child to reach their full potential and broaden their horizons.
Key information on this site will be:-
- Works Experience information
- Further and Higher Education Opportunities
- Aspirational Experiences
- Apprenticeship and Work Based Opportunities
- Information, Advice and Guidance on key transition points (Options, College, University)
- Stories of successful ex-students and role models
Tom McAleavy (Senior Teacher) / Lorna Withey (Head of the 6th Form)